Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Diablo III XP Bonus

Battle.net announces that for a limited time, playing Diablo III on Windows or OS X will net players a 50% experience point bonus in the action/RPG sequel to pave the way for the release of the Reaper of Souls expansion at the end of this month:

This hefty XP bonus gives your heroes a leg up on the new Paragon Leveling System, which just went live in patch 2.0.1. The new Paragon Leveling system not only allows ALL of your characters to share and contribute towards a single account-wide Paragon level, but it also grants bonus ability points with each Paragon level gained, which can be discretionally assigned to your character’s stats.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

99. Re: Diablo III XP Bonus Mar 6, 2014, 17:49 Krovven

Up until the launch of RoS. It's not really that big of a bonus, depending what difficulty you are playing and the gear you have and if you are playing in a group.

XP bonuses per difficulty... http://us.battle.net/d3/en/game/guide/gameplay/game-difficulty

ie: Hellfire Ring gives a 35% xp increase, but you can't get that until lvl 60, farm some keys and do the Uber boss fights for components to make the ring. There is also the Leorics Ring that provides a bonus up to 30% depending on the roll you got. This ring also now drops at all lvls instead of being a lvl 14 specific drop.

So if you are capable of playing the higher Torment difficulties and play with a group and have the right gear, you can get up to a 3000% xp bonus, which makes the 50% bonus not that big of a deal.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo