Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Happy Chinese New Year! Yup, it seems like we were only just discussing this around a year ago, but here it is again. Broncos fans will be happy with the omen, as we begin the Year of the Horse, though there's no seahawk or generic bird on the calendar for that to have been an option here (closest for that would be the rooster). So there it is, happy Year of the Horse... though I'm sure I'll still be writing Year of the Snake on my checks for months.

Traditional Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Shape Fold 2.
Sin Mark.
Square Jump.
Link: Transporting the CIA A-12 Blackbird. Thanks The Flying Penguin.
Stories: Doctor walks six miles in snow to perform life-saving brain surgery.
Doves attacked during Pope's prayer for peace in Ukraine.
Science: New treatment shows promise for kids with peanut allergies.
End the Ban on Psychoactive Drug Research.
Acid bath turns cells from any tissue into stem cells.
747-8 Seahawk Flight Path.
Media: Taylor Swift Attacked at Grammys.
Drunken Rampage Plays Out Like GTA V. NSFW.
‘This is a Trent Reznor Song’: Nine Inch Nails by-the-numbers parody.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

55. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 1, 2014, 23:51 Beamer

xXBatmanXx wrote on Feb 1, 2014, 20:51:
Beamer wrote on Feb 1, 2014, 19:57:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Feb 1, 2014, 19:43:
/deleted - went on a big long spin - no one cares.

Make things legal, let people take whatever they want, but it will take a TON of legislation to deal with the destruction that it causes. No one cares if shit bird drug addict does xyz to themselves, but they disrupt A LOT a long the way and the destruction is a large swath far and wide.....we will pay for it as a whole - the money for the "drug war" will just be money for the "fix me war".....

I don't have the answers. I have great solutions that no one likes. There will be a time when people will say enough is enough.....we will have enough victims that they will be loud one day....until then, turds will be turds and continue to be turds cause jail is not big deal.

The "1%" problem is growing...

It's not worth it.
The libertarian "it should be legal, what, because some people may have an issue it isn't?" argument is an idiotic one. It doesn't actually address why something should be legal, just why it shouldn't be illegal.

And it runs into huge flaws because it's only used for something that individual wants to be legal. You can easily find things illegal that they happily agree shouldn't be legal, without them realizing the logic they're applying is solely personal opinion.

Which is why I laugh at the MJ argument. "Cause it has medical benefits" yea for the .05%, the rest of you just want to get high.

THIS

Parents need to be charged. In every case.

Oh, we're talking MJ?

Well, in that case, I actually do believe that the cost of fighting it is significantly greater than the cost letting it run as free as alcohol would be.

Significantly.

Cocaine? Molly? Keep that shit illegal? Weed? Let that run free. We've spent far too many resources and ruined far too many otherwise-fine lives over this.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo