Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

ESO Preorders; Imperial Edition Confirmed; Opening Cinematic

Preorders of The Elder Scrolls Online are now being accepted on the official website for Bethesda Softworks' upcoming MMORPG through the newly launched Elder Scrolls Online Official Store. There are both physical and digital editions, and each of these is available as an "Imperial Edition," and the physical/retail Imperial Edition indeed contains the bonuses revealed earlier via a leak. There are also pre-order bonuses to be had, including early access for Windows and OS X players, listed as five days for all of the SKUs except the standard retail version, which for some reason comes with only a three day headstart. For bargain hunters who are interested in this, Dealzon has a coupon for 12 bucks off when buying from Green Man Gaming. Here's the just-released opening cinematic from the game, and here are the bonuses that come with all preorders:

• The characters you create can join any alliance, no matter which race you choose
  • The Scuttler, a tiny but loyal vanity pet
  • A bundle of four bonus treasure maps

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

28. Re: ESO Preorders; Imperial Edition Confirmed; Opening Cinematic Jan 29, 2014, 22:53 Paranoid Jack

Just FYI, if you buy the Digital Imperial Edition on GreenManGaming it's currently 25% off so you get the Imperial Edition swag for the price of the standard edition. Not bad. Though I'm not 100% sold on the game yet. I too only play a couple months tops now before moving on. So I'm sure I'll get my moneys worth if/when I pull the trigger on this one.

And I'm thinking it will be F2P/Micro Transactions within two years. Not sure anyone including Blizzard has what it takes anymore. For those of us that have played a dozen or more MMOs over the past two decades they all got that been there done that feeling.

I'm scheduled to work the weekend again soon. I'm betting that is their next Beta Test period. I never got far enough into the game to get a really good feel for it but I had fun what time I did spend. So I'm thinking I just may jump on that GMG code... it's only good until 1600UTC Monday 3rd February, so don't miss out!

edit: Also ( I got four e-mails about this launch from different sites) if you buy from U-Play the Digital Imperial Edition lands you a FREE copy of AC4 and the Standard Editon lands you a FREE copy of AC3. Again not bad deals... (PC versions of course)

This comment was edited on Jan 29, 2014, 23:02.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo