Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Windows 8.1 Mouse Fix

Microsoft has issued a new manual fix for mouse issues in Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 (thanks Verno). Here's word:

• There are certain other issues in Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 that have similar symptoms to the issue that is described in this article. To fix these issues, go to to the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:

2907016 Mouse input in some games is incorrectly scaled on high-DPI devices
2907018 Button clicks for internal touchpads and pointing sticks are not responsive while or shortly after the keyboard is used

• For a list of games that are known to encounter this issue, see the "Games that the update applies to" section.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

26. Re: Windows 8.1 Mouse Fix Nov 12, 2013, 01:35 Steele Johnson

Didn't you know that Blues News is one of the biggest MS/Windows hate sites? Meanwhile, 99.9% of BN readers run Windows for their gaming. I really hope they all switch to SteamOS when it comes out, them maybe they'll start bashing something else they use everyday lol!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo