Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

848. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 1, 2013, 18:02 RollinThundr

Beamer wrote on Nov 1, 2013, 17:42:
RollinThundr wrote on Nov 1, 2013, 16:42:

This is why I keep telling you you're illogical when talking about the economy, you cannot just pick and choose what factors affect an economy to suit your bias, you either talk about EVERYTHING that encompasses an economy, or you shut the fuck up.

Who do you think buys the products or services that corporations make & provide that contribute to an economy? The poor? Only other 1%'ers? Just the middle class? No EVERYONE but especially the middle class.

How do you think government spending affects investments, that then affects job growth and growth in general? Oh whats that? Government spending doesn't matter? Just taxes matter?

This is why I hate even bringing up economy with you, because you clearly have no fucking idea how the economy actually works, or just how many factors tie into it. You just repeat over and over the same flawed liberal class warfare bullshit talking points that no matter how many times you say it, it won't ever be reality.

This isn't what we're talking about. It's like having a discussion on how the water is a factor in why pizza outside the NYC area are terrible and how that can be fixed, and you keep jumping in and going "why aren't we talking about the toppings!"

I'm trying to discuss a very specific issue with the economy. You keep trying to bring it around to an entirely unrelated issue with the economy. Yes, it's all issues, but you can't keep steering the conversation back to where you're comfortable. The government is spending too much. Not a single person here is denying that.

Sorry, you're just wrong in saying you should discuss "EVERYTHING." That's just not a possibility. If you discuss "EVERYTHING," you get into depth on "NOTHING." In reality, there are hundreds of factors that impact the economy. I'm not interested in discussing all of them right now, I'm interested in discussing one of the most basic root causes that we disagree on.

I don't really know what your second sentence has to do with anything. My arguments have all been about strengthening the middle class, so you acting as if I'm discounting them is strange. Also, no, the top 1%s spending isn't significant in the economy. Why not? Because they're only 1%. There's only so much spending they can do.

Also, go get a goddamn degree in anything fucking business related, take a class, read a book and mention which goddamn book, cite a fucking study or set of numbers and post the link to it, and then tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. I've done all of that in this thread.

Liberal policies always shrink the middle class, read a history book instead of trying to redefine it like your ilk always does.

If you really wanted to strengthen the middle class you'd not be voting for democrats in the first place.

I get it, you want to pick and choose certain aspects of the economy to paint a pretty picture, reality doesn't work like that.

Again you know nothing about me, stop claiming you do mr I make so much money but give nothing back. Want to pay more taxes? Go head, I doubt the government would tell you no. There you go, there's your solution! All you liberals that claim all we need to do is tax more can just give up more. Win win!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo