Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

817. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 1, 2013, 08:51 RollinThundr

Mad Max RW wrote on Nov 1, 2013, 08:46:
RollinThundr wrote on Nov 1, 2013, 08:39:
Beamer wrote on Oct 31, 2013, 23:55:
More Liberal class warfare bullshit that is flat out false

Just stop, stop talking about the economy because you know zero about how it works, it's obvious, you're not fooling a single person aside from maybe Seph.

"High individual tax rate over a certain threshold encourages more jobs within those businesses" False as false can be, stop, really.

All you're doing is using liberal talking points that you don't even understand. Please for your own sake, it's embarrassing.

And until you start contributing to charity with all the bling you claim to be making, shut the fuck up about the poor with their 100 dollar nikes, PS3's and 200+ dollar smart phones. The welfare queens have it better than the working stiffs at this point.

I'm curious because those are the exact talking points Obama used in the last few speeches he made this week. It's almost as if he can't think on his own without the president telling him what to say.

It's his automatic go to anytime economy comes up, right to class warfare liberal talking points that are devoid of any truth. Due to the warped thinking of their ideology, the standards of how math actually work don't make the transition along with the twisted thinking. It's why liberals always fail when talking economics.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo