Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

784. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 31, 2013, 16:06 RollinThundr

D-Rock wrote on Oct 31, 2013, 15:50:
Prez wrote on Oct 31, 2013, 15:30:
Okay, RT and D-Rock, what exactly is your purpose in continuing this thread then? If the people who are debating you are "assholes", "brain-dead liberals", "typical bleeding heart hypocrites", "delusional liberal shills" ,etc, etc, etc, then why even bother? And please don't say because it is amusing. That's the go-to excuse for everyone to just beat a dead horse on the internet. I'm sure there are better things for you to do if all you were looking for was amusement.

All I'm saying is that I think Beamer is an asshole. That's it.
There's a reason why some of the most respected members of Blue's have him on ignore.

This pretty much, and sorry Prez, it's actually is quite amusing when you confront them with fact and the best they can do is try and twist what you said to mean something you never said at all just to make themselves feel "right"

Liberals don't deal in logic or facts, when presented with hard facts or hard economic numbers as to why doing things the way they suggest would either cost more, or out right fail, they get so furious.

There's a reason they had to go the route of infesting the department of education to try to redefine what's considered common fucking sense to anyone who didn't have the misfortune of being a product of the public school system or who isn't just a low information low fact voter in the first place.

There's a reason the Obama zealots thought Obama was going to pay their mortgages upon being elected or thought a vote for Obama would mean more free stuff for them. Liberalism is a disease, its a product of a ever becoming lazy entitled society, and if left unchecked WILL be the down fall of the US along with our failure to stop printing and spending money for the sake of printing and spending money.

That's not to say the republicans are innocent, not by a long shot, the issue is liberals lump conservatives all together in one pot, including libertarians who strive for smaller, more efficient government, reductions in spending, and immigration reform. A libertarian is not even in the same class as a Rino like a Newt or a Romney. It's also why they demonize the Cruz's and Paul's as nutjobs because they fear the idea of big daddy government being reduced in any sense of the world. They need big daddy government to tell them how to live.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo