Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

729. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 31, 2013, 07:44 Mad Max RW

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 30, 2013, 23:20:
Mad Max RW wrote on Oct 30, 2013, 22:48:
The 2 million people who so far lost their healthcare (900,000 Californians in the last 2 weeks) would say Obamacare is a disaster. Next year it will be 16 million. I've been posting dozens of links showing the damage this mess of government intrusion is causing. Or just research it yourself. Even the mainstream media can't ignore any longer.

There's two types of people still defending Obamacare: those who are totally ignorant of reality and know nothing about what's going on outside their bubble; and those who accept it's hurting people but don't care because they love Obama and liberalism so much that without it their lives are meaningless. Or you're a politician looking for money and votes.

Meanwhile...
NBC/WSJ poll: Obama approval sinks to new low

Lost their healthcare, or had to switch to a different plan? By the definition I've seen in the news lately, I lose my healthcare every single year when I have to choose a new plan and pay a higher rate. What else is new?

Also, like I said before, if those plans they were on don't cover at least the basic things we need insurance for (ER, hospital stay, pretty much any kind of disease, not excluding Cancer which many try to get away with), then those people are not really covered, and we will still have the same problem with paying through the nose to cover their medical bills because there's no way they can do it themselves. They might as well be uninsured as far as the taxpayer is concerned.

That is literally what Obama started using in his hollow talking points this week. "Transitioning". And once again it isn't true.

People should be allowed to buy whatever plans they want. If I'm a young single male in perfect health, have 20/20 vision, and never used drugs, why do I have to buy maternity care, vision care, and drug rehab care? All those things and more are mandatory under Obamacare which is deliberately driving the prices up and dropping people from what they already have. Now if I don't buy that useless coverage I'm breaking the law. It's amazing there are people who defend this.

Hilarious and despicable.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo