Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

432. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 26, 2013, 10:48 Prez

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 09:02:
Sepharo wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 08:32:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 08:18:
The only labeling I do is to people that act like Obama can do no wrong and that the GOP and Bush are the anti christ.

How about you prove it then because there isn't a single person on this site that acts like "Obama can do no wrong".

Unfairly labeling people is about 80% of your shtick here.
I

Aside from bagger making a passing comment about Obamacare I have never once seen you guys even mention Bhengazi or the multitude of other incidents that the media has given him a complete pass on. Not once.

I think Bhengazi was an absolute travesty. I also thought 19 dead army rangers in Mogadishu was a travesty. It's something I actually agree with the Tea Party and conservatives on. But it's a dead issue. Bringing it up now only makes the one bringing it up look like a far-right wacko. Wanna know why? Read "The Boy Who Cried Wolf". The right wing has been so dead set on trying to pin everything on Obama (and Clinton in the '90's) as a scandal that people just tune them out now assuming that they are up to their old tricks. So when they touch on something that actually has something possibly nefarious and/or evidential of gross criminal negligence it gets ignored too. The right wing has nobody to blame but themselves. Take heart though - it worked in Bush`s favor too. Neither he nor the vile cretins in his cabinet will ever be held accountable for the many unnecessary deaths in post war Iraq due to our troops not being supplied with the armor and supplies to keep them safe because of the same constant crying wolf by his opponents for everything he did. "Blame Bush" is a punchline now, and "Blame Obama" right along with it. I say blame the extremist indoctrinated cheerleaders on both side who just never shut up.

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo