Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

60. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 14, 2013, 18:21 scarlet

Draugr wrote on Oct 14, 2013, 18:02:
scarlet wrote on Oct 14, 2013, 17:49:
France is fine? With a growth rate of 0.0%? What would be great be? What would bad be?

Let me be more specific, 'just fine' can obviously be very ambiguous, France is plodding along and while growth hasn't been explosive, it HAS been there (commendable when that isn't the case compared to the norm) and has been reducing their defecits quite a bit in the meantime, while avoiding explosive unemployment like others have suffered, which also means growth isn't as important as it is in these other situation (though it is still good.) They seem to be on the road to recovery and in this regard they are doing 'just fine'

Also I don't know where you got a zero number, unless it's outdated data. The growth isn't big but its there, which is better than many can say.

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/france/gdp-growth

It was based on 2012's numbers. France is on track for .2% this year.

https://tinyurl.com/l4zxzfo

France's unemployment rate has been hovering around 10% for the longest time, save for a brief two-year period 2007-2008. Maybe that's low by European standards, but it takes a massive toll the taxpayers—money that can not be spent on investments is instead spent on lavish entitlements.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo