Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

I had some discomfort in my mouth that was getting worse, so I went to the dentist yesterday to check it out, and ended up with a root canal for my troubles. The doctor asked if I had any health changes or something that might help understand why a tooth that looks fine on an X-Ray taken in January would have decayed so much, but we could come up with no explanation, other than this supports my mom's contention that amid all the positive traits I inherited from her I also got some pretty bad teeth. Anyway, I'm glad I decided to take care of this before it became an emergency, as the discomfort is minimal, so I think I can stop taking the painkillers already (on a related note, apologies for the two stories that were each posted twice here last night).

Comfortable Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Jewelanche 2.
Sift Heads Cartels: Act 2.
Links: Indie bookstores on the rise.
10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. Thanks nin.
14 Things You Probably Never Knew About Pee-wee's Big Adventure.
Stories: 10-Inch Pacu, Testicle-Eating Fish, Caught In Passaic, New Jersey.
Man Attempts to Pay Water Bill with Crack Cocaine: Deputies.
Science: Real-Time Strategy Game Training: Emergence of a Cognitive Flexibility Trait.
Scientists create never-before-seen form of matter.
First mind-controlled bionic leg a 'groundbreaking' advance.
Follow-up: Deep sea ecosystem may take decades to recover from Deepwater Horizon spill.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

22. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 26, 2013, 18:05 maleitch

Cute. Now that the enviro scare mongers have been proven wrong yet again concerning the local effects of the Deepwater Horizon spill they resort to a new tact to ramp up manufactured crisis and funding by coming out with this "deep sea ecosystem" crap.

Idiot eviro-fascists and their supporters who make these childish claims should suffer a class action lawsuit when they never come to fruition.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo