Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

MechWarrior Online Launches

MechWarrior Online website announces the release of a new patch for MechWarrior Online coinciding with the mech combat game leaving beta and officially launching. Here's part of the announcement with patch highlights:

Wow It’s been a year since open beta and how time has flown! It has been a fun experience sharing this journey so far but we’re not done, in fact, the opposite is true!

There is plenty of work still on our plate and we are not going to stop till every feature is in your hands. With that said here are some of this patch’s highlights!

• The Orion is available for C-bills and has all of its patterns available to customize this amazing mech.
  • There is a new Applejack Custom Pattern you can equip on you ‘Mechs with some nice new Custom Colors as well.
  • All the Trials are Champions! Give them a try if you missed them the first time around! You have to buy them to get the XP boost though.
  • 3rd person is disabled in the 12 players pre-made group matches you lucky competitive Warriors.
  • Non 12 player Matchmaking is tightening its search parameters for Weight and ELO.
  • Weapon tuning and Bug fixes round out this patch.

Oh yeah and the Credits are up on the Website now with a link from the front end! Legendary Founders included!

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

17. Re: MechWarrior Online Launches Sep 18, 2013, 16:24 FloorPie

They need to make something like Battletech 3025 again. Pick a side to fight for and each battle has game world consequences. I think I played the beta for it for almost a year before they finally cancelled the game.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo