Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

So after letting the dogs out in the yard while I was waiting for the water to heat up for my coffee, I wandered over to the front door and took a look at the street, which proceeded to turn into a moment right out of a corny sitcom. "What a pleasant day," or some such thing was how my inner monologue was proceeding (were this a proper sitcom, I'd have been speaking aloud, of course), "the sun is shining, there go some pretty birds. There go my dogs... MY DOGS!?!?!?" Apparently someone had left the gate unlatched, and the guys were taking this as an invitation for a walkabout. The cute part was how casual they were about it, acting as though they went on unsupervised strolls like this all the time. Anyway, it was only funny because I happened across what happened immediately, I sure am glad for that, since if I missed them, this could have turned into any of a variety of disasters. I think I need to put a sign on the gate reminding people to close it.

Gated Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: N3rd Boy.
Nazi Zombies.
Links: Poll: Majority Of Americans Approve Of Sending Congress To Syria.
Armadillo-T: Now thatís a compact car
Stories: Diesel Did "Tokyo Drift" For Riddick Rights.
'Walking Dead' MOOC, Zombie-Based Online Class, Offered By UC Irvine.
Testicle-biting fish found in Paris could be on way to UK. Nom nom. Thanks nin.
Science: You're Taking a Crap Wrong! This Is How You Poop Properly.
Cheaper Chinese solar panels are not due to low-cost labor.
Gut bugs may hold key to weight control, mouse study suggests.
Media: First Robocop Movie Trailer Is, Well, Hrm. Thanks nin.
Two Guys You've Never Heard Of Just Released the Song of the Summer.
Follow-up: Voyager 1 celebrates its 36th birthday at the edge of the solar system. To boldly go.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

21. Re: Song of the Summer? Fuck that noise. Sep 6, 2013, 15:29 xXBatmanXx

Creston wrote on Sep 6, 2013, 14:15:
SONG OF THE FUCKING DECADE!

Sing it with me "WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?"

These guys make Psy seem like UltraVOX in comparison...

They scream....not sure if you ever heard them, but it is a little freeky in the middle of the night....was a family farm, took the pups for a walk when the corn was 6-foot plus, and a couple of them started taunting the pups from about 100 feet away in the corn. 2 of the 3 took off to find the noise. ehhehehehe

This comment was edited on Sep 6, 2013, 15:35.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo