Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Ben Affleck Is Batman (thanks nin). Really? I'm not feeling this. I like Ben and all, but he was a pretty crappy Daredevil, and I love Marvel and all, but DD is the B-list Batman. I think we've seen that these superhero movies tend to do better with unknowns, too. All-in-all, a weird choice.

Weird Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Mass Mayhem 2099 AD.
VoDoCI.
Links: 30 Great Movie In-Jokes You Probably Didnít Notice. You probably actually did.
Stories: A "Rambo" TV Series Coming With Stallone.
Dentist Wants to Clone John Lennon Using DNA Extracted from a Tooth. Thanks Slashdot.
Science: Computer can read letters directly from the brain.
Investigation reveals birds on roads adapt to speed limits. Not for George.
How sleep helps brain learn motor task.
Blimey! An Epic History of Britain As Shown Through Lego. Thanks brother19.
Media: Flula Does Terrible Yet Brilliant Recap Of Game of Thrones.
Russian Navy Hovercraft Lands on Busy Beach.
Follow-up: Toxic nanoparticles might be entering human food supply, study finds.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

26. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 23, 2013, 11:55 Verno

Creston wrote on Aug 23, 2013, 11:49:
I like him as a director, I think he makes pretty good movies, he just can't act for shit. Then again, Batman is a one-note character anyway, so it probably doesn't matter much.

They should change the name Hollywood to Rebootsia. Since that's all they're capable of anymore. Watching my dogs take a shit is more creative than 99.9% of all the fucking drivel that comes out of Rebootsia.

I don't know, I'll sit through a lot of dumb shit Hollywood movies to get a good movie. Without some of Sonys big name horseshit I wouldn't get films like Take Shelter for example. You're right though, these days they are definitely focusing more on big name dreck and reboots/sequels. The model of big names financing the smaller films at studios seems to be on the way out.

Playing: Gauntlet, Dark Souls 2, Wasteland 2
Watching: Intruders, 24 Live Another Day, The Signal
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo