Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

NASCAR The Game 2013 Announced

Eutechnyx announces NASCAR The Game 2013, a new racing simulation coming to Windows PCs this summer. The NASCAR The Game website doesn't yet have media from the new game, so for now all we have to go by is the press release:

NASCAR® The Game™ 2013 lets players take to the tracks and redefine races using the new Gen 6 model cars. Supporting an updated and enhanced paint booth tool, players can customize their Gen 6 paint schemes and import them into the games multiple race modes to show the world their design skills. Supporting the new 2013 roster with all the team and driver changes, players can take their own shot at being crowned the Sprint Cup Series Champion by starting a competitive season as a rookie and racing against their favorite drivers in career mode, or race online with friends.

The game also features Inside Line Highlights - scenarios from actual NASCAR races (2011, 2012 seasons) that have been recreated from the actual race telemetry data, which allow players to recreate, relive and rewrite the most exciting NASCAR moments. Additionally, and a first for any sport based videogame, the current 2013 season is being supported by weekly downloadable Inside Line Highlights being available shortly after racing events take place. The package is made complete with commentary provided courtesy of Fox Sports’ Darrell Waltrip and Mike Joy, while the player’s crew is voiced by spotter Ty Norris and crew chief Ray Evernham.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

13. Re: NASCAR The Game 2013 Announced Jun 13, 2013, 08:33 Mark

Daytonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

"Try to go easy on the tires!"

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo