Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Jagged Alliance: Flashback Funded

The Kickstarter for Jagged Alliance: Flashback shows that Full Control's proposed Jagged Alliance remake has met its $350K funding goal, and the game is planned for release next year. "Wow, what a campaign! we’ve been blown away by the community’s feedback and faith in the Full Control team with what is a sacred, beloved franchise to many," said Thomas Lund, CEO of Full Control, "We are now looking forward to turning this concept into reality and beginning pre-production - as well as engaging with the community and asking for their ideas and feedback to shape the Jagged Alliance: Flashback." They ending up with a bit more from other sources, and explain: "With funding reaching $380,000 the campaign met its first stretch goal of $375,000, and will now include the Mountains, Mines and Pits themed zone. The funding campaign is not over yet as Full Control are keeping the door open for fans who want to contribute to the campaign in order to meet stretch goals - to donate through PayPal please visit http://www.jaggedallianceflashback.com/."

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

2. Re: Jagged Alliance: Flashback Funded May 25, 2013, 04:50 Julio

It is old school style JA after all, and that's worth putting some cash into.

This comment was edited on Nov 4, 2014, 12:27.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo