Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Title Bout Championship Boxing 2013 Next Month

P.I.S.D. announces the acquisition of Title Bout Championship Boxing from Out of the Park Developments, saying a new version of the boxing simulation is coming on June 10th, and that anyone who preorders the game can start playing the beta now. P.I.S.D. is the developer of programming libraries used in Out of the Park Baseball, the baseball series which along with Franchise Hockey Manager will be the primary focus of Out of the Park Developments going forward. Here's the deal:

The first edition of Title Bout Championship Boxing (TBCB) was released in 2003 to critical acclaim, including an 8.1/10 score from Gamespot. Versions 2 and 2.5 followed later. The game features thousands of real boxers maintained by dedicated community members, with the ability to re-stage classic bouts or create "What if?" scenarios, such as pitting Sugar Ray Robinson against Marvin Hagler. TBCB can even be used to forecast upcoming fights.

Title Bout Championship Boxing also features Top Ten lists, complete statistics, revised and multiple ranking systems, full editing capabilities, and much more. Trainers, corner men, and referees are all part of the simulation, adding an extra dimension of realism.

Title Bout Championship Boxing 2013 adds many new features, including: enhanced radio-style commentary; more realistic crowd noises; pseudo-animated fighters who throw punches, clinch, and get knocked down; ring girls who parade between rounds; organisational rankings; the ability to import multiple images of each fighter, as well as pictures of famous boxing venues; a revamped auto-scheduling tool; and much more.

Title Bout Championship Boxing 2013 sells for $19.99 for one license containing two serial numbers that can be installed on two computers at the same time. There is a $10 discount if the buyer owns any previous version of the game. The game runs on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux with the same licenses working across all three systems.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

3. Re: Title Bout Championship Boxing 2013 Next Month May 20, 2013, 23:54 Vazz

I too was excited for a second until I seen the actual game. I wish more fighting(and wrestling) games would come to the pc. I heard the new EA UFC game might come to PC although I seriously doubt it since it's EA. Then there are the rumors of MK9 coming to steam with all the behind the scenes steam achievements/testing going on. So I hold up some hope for future pc fighting games.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo