Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

GRID 2 Trailer; Track List

VG247 has a track list for GRID 2, a surprisingly large list of 82 tracks (counting preorder bonus tracks) in the game. Also, this trailer from Codemasters Racing shows off Asian cars and locations in the upcoming racing sequel, along with some Asian-style racing competition, if you catch our drift. Here's word:

Racers earn points for style and form in Drift events on steep and aggressive mountain roads filled with hairpins inspired by Okutama in Japan. Open Road racing is represented with Touge events in Hong Kong, where players must close the gap and take their chance to pass in one-on-one, contactless sprints.

The Street Racing category is showcased in Dubai, as cars power down highways and speed past stunning skyscrapers in this distinctive city fuelled by petrol-powered wealth. Track Racing is shown at Yas Marina in Abu Dhabi, one of the most advanced and thrilling dedicated racing circuits in the world which has played host to a wide range of motorsport up to the very highest level.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

4. Re: GRID 2 Trailer; Track List May 15, 2013, 11:32 MisterBenn

There are a few gameplay videos on YouTube, I looked a couple up since my G25 has been gathering dust for a while. The physics are definitely at the arcadey end of the scale, you have incredible tyre grip and you can correct huge mistakes during corners without mishap. On one vid a guy overshoots a fast corner on to grass and gets round the corner anyway, only losing a small amount of ground on the guy ahead, it seems quite hard to crash out. Also there's no cockpit view, having said that there is a decent bonnet cam and I always got on well with those.

Unless there are some options in there for more sim style handling then this one will probably satisfy more for action rather than simulation, but the presentation is great and there's lots of content so it's probably not impossible to enjoy.

Playing: Path of Exile, Age of Wonders III
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo