Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Diablo III Turning One

Blizzard announces that tomorrow is the one-year anniversary of the release of Diablo III, their action/RPG sequel. The game has had its ups and downs over its first year, claiming the biggest PC game launch in history followed by 12 months of scrambling to better align the game with player expectations, resulting in changes to its difficulty level, items, co-op, and more. They are celebrating the game's birthday by requesting players send them birthday greetings, saying they will retweet the best of them, though the worst of them might make for some entertaining reading as well.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

45. Re: Diablo III Turning One May 15, 2013, 08:34 MattyC

Beelzebud wrote on May 14, 2013, 18:50:
People keep bringing up an expansion. Here is all I'm going to say about an expansion for Diablo 3:

The RMAH should have paid for one 10 times over again, and they really have completely lost touch if they plan on charging for an expansion, while making who-knows how much money on their RMAH.

They make what? Like $1 per RMHA? How much activity is on the RMAH? People make this argument but it seems silly to me. They run WoW, they don't need the money and I doubt the AH even covers server costs for D3.

I don't mean to say that the game doesn't continue to have issues, but I doubt the RMAH is some super cash cow.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo