Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

We had the greatest time with Mr&MrsKawfy and our godkids yesterday. They are exceptional parents, and the kids are just a joy to be around... Hudson the wonder dog is a little too old to enjoy the company of children, but the Gunnar-man was in heaven playing with them, and didn't mind at all when at one point he was decorated a couple of times from nose to tail with dried pine needles like sprinkles on a sundae.

Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Dragon Boy 2.
The Twitter Spelling Test Quiz - The Oatmeal.
Links: 'Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.' First Look. Thanks nin.
Stories: Flying car crashes near elementary school in Canada. How overly sensational.
Science: Revealed: Big Pharma tested dangerous new drugs on unknowing Germans.
Study claims marijuana tied to lower bladder cancer risk.
Dreams of your significant other can predict your relational behavior.
Media: Cdr. Hadfield Last Transmission From The Int'l Space Station.
Chick Magnet.
April 2013 Fail Compilation.
Follow-Up: OJ hoping for new trial in return to Vegas court. Too bad they can't retry the first one.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

7. Re: Out of the Blue May 13, 2013, 12:11 Jivaro

1badmf wrote on May 13, 2013, 11:24:
wait i thought generic shield agent guy died in avengers no?!? how can he be on tv all of a sudden?

Seriously? Have you never read a comic book? Death of Captain America? Death of Jean Grey? Hell, more people die and come back from the dead in comic books than in daytime soap operas.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo