Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

I'm sad that Spartacus on Starz has ended... the show seemed so cheesy and goofy at first, but really found itself after the first season and became a real favorite. I wonder if there's any talk of continuing this as a new series centered on Julius Caesar? I would watch.

Rebellious Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Back to the Stars.
Links: 'Spartacus': Steven S. DeKnight breaks down the series finale.
Stories: Man dies after being attacked by a beaver that he was attempting to photograph.
Science: 'Sustainable fish' label comes under fire.
Scholars reveal how they scrambled to authenticate Gospel of Judas.
How crying can make you healthier.
Media: Gorilla vs. Goose.
When Anus Speaks, Penis Listens. NSFW.
Confusing Question of the Day - Jimmy Kimmel Live. Thanks nin.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 13, 2013, 17:59 MisterBenn

(Sorry for the brief derail, didn't know where else to post this.)

Any Path of Exile players here? If you play in the hardcore league I have a bunch of free shit to give away from my 61 fire templar that died. All the equipment and a shit load of gems for fire/magic damage. Will give it all away before deleting so may as well give it to a Blues Newser. I am playing now/tonight, my main is MB_Darkmagic in the hardcore league so PM me there, or alternatively I just joined the BN Steam group so you can message me on that presumably...

Playing: Path of Exile, Pandora: First Contact
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo