Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Things have returned to normal here at the BlueTower after a little rushing around yesterday. The (*cough* spring) weather report called for a pretty nasty end of the day, so we assumed we were not going to attend the Passover Seder to which we were invited, but as the afternoon progressed, it became apparent the weatherman was channeling his inner groundhog, and there was not going to be the promised snowstorm. In the scramble to get out of the door, I made a couple of sloppy errors on a couple of posts, which have since been corrected. Sorry about that.

Corrected Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Hands of War 3.
Stories: As Coffee Rust Devastates Latin America, Colombia's Cenicafé Leads The Resistance.
Irish Town Legalizes Drinking and Driving. Thanks brother19.
Science: Learning hurts your brain.
Images: BioShock Infinite Cosplay Is As Impressive As The Actual Game.
Greyhound Sings Halo Theme.
Media: Mario e o Ladrão Brother.
Sergio Garcia climbs a tree to hit one-handed second shot. Thanks Videosift.
The Funnies: Dilbert comic strip for 03-25-2013 from the official Dilbert comic strips archive.
Follow-up: Dilbert.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 26, 2013, 19:23 Cutter

InBlack wrote on Mar 26, 2013, 12:00:
The Irish are fucking insane, which is I guess part of the reason why they are so liked everywhere they go....

Me family is Irish on both sides so I see a lot of crazy shit first hand. This makes perfect sense though. You're talking about a village out in the country. There is no public transport an likely no taxis - and if there are the latter they'd be prohibitively expensive. It's unlikely they'll even see another car on the road coming or going from the pub so the risk is minimal. I think the DUI laws are far too strict as it is, and it's more about government control and just another way for the lawyers and insurance companies to make money. Everyone should be able to go out for dinner and have a bottle of wine or a few drinks without being considered public enemy #1. It's about common sense - which seems to have vanished long ago to be replaced by the nanny state.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo