Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer

A new trailer for Battlefield 4 follows the recent mini-tease with an actual tease, as the clip runs a full 20 seconds (break out the popcorn) and concludes with word once again to expect the full version of this trailer on March 27th. In the meantime the clip shows a ship's propeller spinning up, which goes with the trailer's title, "Prepare 4 Battle: Sea," to further suggest the next installment in DICE's military series will feature an increased emphasis on naval combat.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

37. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 20:24 bigspender

I would dare say that planetside 2 is better - bf3 was for me felt like i was just getting shot by people I couldn't see. And I don't mind that if it is a sniper, but this was the most of the game. I stopped playing after 2 months. Where as I played the other battlefield games for years.
And also that Battlefield :Close Quarters expansion - that was just trying to be COD.

Once you are spoilt by a 500 player battle in planetside 2 its hard to go back to a 64 player or less game.

Not to mention EVERYTHING that annoys me about BF games is fixed in planetside 2.

For example, idiots stealing your vehicle - nope can't do that in ps2, you can even lock the vehicle or kick people out of it if you are waiting for your buddy or squad member.
Since all of the vehicles have to be bought with personal game points you don't a line of idiots camping the helicopter pad to either team kill you or to shoot an RPG to make your chopper crash on take off.
You also don't have any idiots parking a tank on the runway to make you crash on take off.

Not to mentiont here are admins constantly on the servers so any hackers, trolls or exploiters don't last very long.

They've actually thought about stuff from day one - and stuff that was a problem gets fixed all the time.

Also no ORIGIN

EDIT: the reason I stopped BF3 and didn't get any of the expansions was because of these little frustrating things. it was a trolls paradise.
That and some admins were sad losers - e.g. I got a repair tool kill on an admin (no primary ammo, and no time to reload pistol) and the admin kicked me. talk about cry baby.

I don't want to play a game full of people like this.

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo