[Feb 28, 2013, 09:27 am ET] - Share - Viewing Comments
A new patch is now automatically available in the Windows edition of Crysis 3
, updating the first-person shooter sequel to version 1.1. MP1st
) offers notes on this patch, which is coming soon to the console editions, as well as word on a smaller "Data Patch B" that's already live for all platforms. Here's word on what these patches do:
- Fix for users getting stuck in the Pinger
- Fix for Flashbang/Smoke grenade reactions not displaying in Kill Cam
- Fix for crosshair becoming invisible after certain actions
- Fixes for squads joining and disconnecting from servers
- Fix for players being unable to fire or reload occasionally
- Fix for users occasionally being able to hear VTOL damage siren constantly
- Weapons retrieved from the ground now have the correct attachments
- Fix for players getting stuck if ripping HMG off VTOL during destruction
- Fix for being unable to detonate C4 after host migration on consoles
- Fix for game not ending correctly if last opponent triggers a host migration
- Fix for issue where sometimes rip and throw weapons would not deal damage in smoke grenades
- Fix for relay in CTR becoming stuck if picking up relay during shotgun reload
- Fix for icons disappearing occasionally in CTR
- Fix for players occasionally spawning with wrong loadout in Assault (PC Only)
- Last Man Standing no longer displayed in Hunter for players that have just died
- Fixed issue with teams during host migration in Hunter/Assault
- Significant optimisation to Medium detail settings (PC Only)
- Particle optimisation (PC Only)
Data Patch B
A “behind the scenes” update that will automatically download when entering multiplayer.
- Melee whilst sliding damage reduced to match patch A’s melee damage
- Typhoon mid range damage reduction
- Bow sensitivity reduced to match Assault Scope values on PS3/X360 as they have similar zoom values. PC remains as before
- SCAR+Laser long distance effectiveness reduced.
- Threat Awareness module levelling targets reduced to 3/10 enemy C4′s destroyed
- Potential fix for “Incoming!” Skill Assessment not levelling up correctly
- Fix for Social Challenge skill assessments not being tracked correctly
- The bottom left of your multiplayer screen should read “[ ONLINE ] [ PATCH_B ]” indicating that the update has been applied. If not, re-enter multiplayer until it is present.
Enter the details of the comment
you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at
the bottom of the form.
||Re: Crysis 3 Patch
||Feb 28, 2013, 11:51
Techie714 © wrote on Feb 28, 2013, 11:27:
Since once ARMA 3 & Bioshock comes out I'll be busy for a long time..lol
HAHAHA....yeah, so many games, so little time.
RollinThundr wrote on Feb 28, 2013, 11:28:
I'm enjoying it for what it's worth. SP was a fun romp although predictable story. MP is pretty fun too, though my reflexes sure aren't what they were in the Unreal Tourny/Quake3 Arena days.
Good to know, thanks. Yeah, I definitely know what you're saying; I could pretty much hold my own in Q3A (The Longest Yard especially), but the reflexes are certainly not like they used to be.
Copyright © 1996-2015 Stephen Heaslip. All rights reserved.
All trademarks are properties of their respective owners.