Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny DLC

Steam now offers Faith in Destiny Scenario 3: The Last Stand, a new DLC pack for SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny, the strategy/RPG sequel. Here's a description of the new release:

The Last Stand is the third DLC to be released for the fantasy RPG, set in the dangerous world of Dun Mora where The Nameless has launched a ferocious attack against the elves and Queen Sansha. Players must assume the role of Caine and use their tactical skills to help defend the precious land.

Dun Mora has become too dangerous for Professor Twiddle to journey through carrying parts of the Twiddlium Compensator. Leaving the parts with Queen Sansha to look after, the attacks become more frequent and are taking on a new dimension that players will need to battle through.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

12. Re: SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny DLC Feb 17, 2013, 10:28 Zanakar

SpellForce 1 and 2 (along their expansions) were nice big games. Sure, with several glitches yet still lots of stuff to do, treasures to loot, monsters to kill, the usual stuff
However, Faith in Destiny was a let-down, since it pretty much ends at the point where the game gets really interesting. Either designers ran out of money and had to rush the game out, or intentionally left the ending as "Would You Like To Know More ? Buy next SpellForce game"

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo