Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

TERA Subscription-Free Next Week

En Masse Entertainment announces next Tuesday is the exact start date for the subscription-free era in TERA, their MMORPG. Here's word on the change, and plans to support it with new content:

En Masse Entertainment confirms that its award-winning Action MMO, TERA, will be available without a subscription starting on February 5th. The game will be known as TERA: Rising, and can be played for free starting on that date, with in-game store and Elite options available for players who want to customize their gameplay experience. New players will be able to enjoy Standard status for free with no level cap or content restrictions and all players who have purchased the client will gain permanent Founder status with special privileges. This news has swept through the MMO community as fans – both new and lapsed – are eagerly anticipating the upcoming launch. Lapsed players are signing back up while new players pick up the game to ensure their eligibility for Founder status in anticipation of the new TERA: Rising options.

Adding to the community excitement over the game’s evolution, En Masse will launch new in-game content on February 5th, including the new Crucible of Flame multi-level dungeon, and a new three-on-three PvP battleground.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

2. Re: TERA Subscription-Free Next Week Jan 30, 2013, 10:50 Jivaro

There is a lot of TERA to like. There is a lot of TERA to dislike. Very polarizing game. I personally really like the combat style and crafting system, so the gameplay makes the game fun for me. The things that other people dislike are legitimate gripes though. This game has a lot of absurdity that some folks can't get past...and it has an equal amount of unfulfilled potential. Sadly.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo