Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

BioShock Infinite PC Q&A

The Irrational Games Website now features a Q&A on the recently revealed specs for the PC edition of BioShock Infinite, their upcoming first-person shooter sequel. There are a few answers covering Steam support, saying that Steam is required, Steam's standard DRM will be used, and boxed copies will include Steam keys. They also say the game will have full widescreen support and will be able to play at the maximum framerate supported by your system, and discuss OS support, saying it will be Window 8 "compatible" and not "certified," and that there will be no Windows XP support.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

22. Re: BioShock Infinite PC Q&A Jan 28, 2013, 10:08 Verno

WaltC wrote on Jan 28, 2013, 10:04:
Verno wrote on Jan 28, 2013, 08:54:
Also the word hater is my candidate for most overused and least understood word of the past year.

I loathe the word "hater"...;) These days you can't simply "dislike" something, or just prefer brand x over brand y, without "hating." Used most by people with small minds, I suppose.

Yeah its pretty stupid how people go to extremes on things. Everything is love it or hate it with no shades of grey anymore.

Playing: Alien Isolation, 7 Days to Die, Dragon Age Origins
Watching: The Canal, Brazil, The Town That Dreaded Sundown
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo