Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - DmC: Devil May Cry; Livestream Today

Today is the release date for the Windows edition of DmC: Devil May Cry, Ninja Theory's Devil May Cry-based brawler. The game is available from retailers in Europe, while North American customers can get it digitally via GameStop PC Downloads, Origin, and Steam. This new trailer offers a look at the PC edition in action, and Capcom Unity has word that a livestream of the PC edition is planned for 6:00 pm EST today on Twitch, and they have a set of Alienware peripherals one participant will win. Here's word on the game:

In this retelling of Dante's origin story which is set against a contemporary backdrop, DmC Devil May Cry™ retains the stylish action, fluid combat and self-assured protagonist that have defined the iconic series but inject a more brutal and visceral edge.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

7. Re: Ships Ahoy - DmC: Devil May Cry; Livestream Today Jan 26, 2013, 07:31 netnerd85

dj LiTh wrote on Jan 25, 2013, 12:13:
DmC aint my thing, but one of the groups that were hired to do the music Noisia are absolute top notch talent
I keep falling into Genres that haven't interested me much in the past 20 odd years but for the past 9-12 months I have been trying a lot of new genres and being pleasantly suprised.

First was RPG's with Two Worlds II, then hack n slash with Blades of Time. After that was two games by From Software, Darks Souls (RPG) & Blades of Time (hack n slash). Few others in there too.

Always been a military shooter kind of player, more the tactical side of things though and a huge fan of anything set in WW2. Very glad I have taken to time and faithful leap into the previously unknown genres.

Makes me feel kind of silly for passing them up for 2 decades!

Still, FPS and WW2 games rule. Finally playing Wolfenstein 2009 at the moment as well. They really got the shooting nazis part down perfectly in this game, so much fun just to shoot foot soldiers with an MP40.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo