Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Aliens: Colonial Marines "Kick Ass" Trailer

A new trailer from Aliens: Colonial Marines shows off some "kick ass" footage from Gearbox Software's upcoming first-person shooter. Word is: "In anticipation of the upcoming release of Aliens: Colonial Marines, SEGA and Gearbox Software are excited to debut the new Kick Ass trailer. Revealing exhilarating gameplay, stunning visuals and pulse-pounding action, this new glimpse into the Aliens universe shows US Colonial Marines doing what they do best kicking some Xenomorph ass."

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

44. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines Jan 24, 2013, 22:39 SlimRam

Prez wrote on Jan 24, 2013, 22:04:
Admittedly being old myself, I struggle to not be "that guy" who blathers on about how great things were in the old days. They had their ups and downs, just like any generation. Honestly, these days it is easy to be skeptical, negative, and hateful about most things since more often than not there are myriad reasons given to do just that; experience dictates that it's the safe "default mode". Still, I personally am enjoying gaming as much today as I ever have despite certain regressions in areas (as noted by jdreyer and others) - I have actually become more tolerant in my old age instead of less, which is weird. So while I am tolerant of many of gaming's aforementioned regressions to a point (Blizzard and Bioware have in recent years regressed far beyond even what I can tolerate, and EA just flat-out sucks), I also find myself being tolerant of the the rampant negativity among those of us who are not so willing to tolerate many of modern gaming's shortcomings as I am. In truth, while it seems that many here default to hate mode almost immediately, from what I've seen this place if anything is pretty mild compared to other places, and actually the people hating in one thread to the next aren't usually the same (with some exceptions ).

THIS pretty much.

I lurked on these boards for MANY YEARS before I ever posted and the thing I always took away from reading the comments here was this: The group of people on this forum are generally well informed, honest (to the point of brutality sometimes), but MOST of all..... They're fucking PASSIONATE about games and gaming, seriously. I have seen game developers come to this board to defend or maybe "inform" of certain design decisions or gameplay aspects that were unpopular. Well instead of the usual 'let's kiss his ass, HE'S the developer' maybe on other forums; instead if his game SUCKS then the people here plainly tell him 'Your Game Sucks' BUT...not so much with hate.....Well...unless it was Derek Smart {SHHHH SHHHH I KNOW were NOT supposed to chant the name LOLOLOL} But then to just honestly EXPLAIN in brutal honest detail WHY his game sucks... And that's what I found so awesome about this forum and the people here. Proud to be a part of it actually *SALUTES*

I am Susan Ivanova. Daughter of Andre & Sophie Ivanov. I am the right hand of vengeance & the boot that is going to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth. I am death incarnate, & the last living thing that you are ever going to see. God sent me
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo