Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

25. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 15, 2013, 02:36 The Half Elf

This isn't about the PC, it's about the 360 vs PS3, and on that note I have a few things for ya.

Rampant cheating online is KING on the PS3. So much that Infinity Ward flat out blames the PS3 and Sony for it
The 360 only has a 6% failure rate over the PS3
And if your Fat PS3 (like one of the PS2 compatible ones) dies then your screwed as Sony won't repair it due to Warranty, and good luck finding one online that doesn't cost a fortune.

Microsoft built a PC that hooks up to your TV. They didn't try to force another type of proprietary media format on anyone like Sony has been trying to do since the mini-cd days with ever single device they have put to market.

And again the interface for the PS3 has gotten better, it's still a mess when you look at the other consoles. It's super easy to use the 360 interface with or without the keypad, but a pain in the ass with regular PS3 controller (both times I've owned a PS3 resorted in me yelling at the TV because it's so clumsily setup.

And Microsoft has been attacked in the past, but isn't STUPID enough to leave itself open to what happened to Sony. The system was down for a month, and not just the PS3 network but also Sony Online. It took them SEVEN DAYS before they even announced what had happened.
But I have to ask, if your personal information was stolen due to Sony's ignorance and stupidity, which resulted in your identify being stolen, how much 'free stuff' could Sony give you to make up for that? And again this wasn't a small breech, this was a breech of EVERYTHING. Out of Sony's controls you say? That's like laying out 5000 steaks in front of starving dogs and thinking that the steaks are safe.

What about the whole removal of Linux installs from PS3's?

And Microsoft has had issues with it's service (like recently the Cloud Storage outage) and have given out free stuff. Not 1 or 2 year old games.

I can understand hatred for the 360 and Microsoft, but how delusional do you have to be to ignore all the issues with the PS3 and Sony?

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo