Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Borderlands 2 Patched

Steam News announces the availability of a new automatic update for Borderlands 2, updating Gearbox Software's first-person shooter sequel to version 1.3.1. Here are the patch notes:

• Added support for text input using the gamepad for Steam's Big Picture mode.
  • Fixed a bug causing players to sometimes get stuck in the "Whoops" mission of the Captain Scarlett DLC.
  • Deathtrap can no longer restore an enemy's shields, even though it was hilarious.
  • Fixed a bug that caused off-hand weapons to sometimes deal improper damage while Gunzerking.
  • Addressed an issue where shotguns did not receive full damage boosts from skills and gear.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

26. Re: Borderlands 2 Patched Jan 10, 2013, 13:56 Beamer

Creston wrote on Jan 10, 2013, 13:48:
I like infinities, but putting two of them on my zerker wasn't as impressive as I thought it would be. It's FAR more impressive to put 4 shotguns in your list, then zerk. (I don't have 4 conference calls yet, or I'd test it. I can't even imagine how much damage that would do.)

Stupidly enough, I have YET to get a fucking Bee. I guess I may go back and murder Hellquist some more.

Creston

The Bee took me ~30 attempts to get. I had it down with my Zerker, though, so I could kill Hellquist in 1 or 2 shots most times (I say most because there was no consistency, even though it was the same exact setup and shot. Sometimes it was 1 shot. Sometimes 2. Sometimes I had to chase him around for a while.)

Dr. Mercy, though... I think I did at least 50 and nothing. And those are hard farms - I do the vehicle jump trick but none of my characters seem capable of mowing him down easily or quickly. Whereas the entire farm attempt with Hellquist was maybe 2 minutes including loading, it was closer to 10 with Hellquist on 2.5 (30 of that 50 was before 2.5, when killing him was simple.)

I did have a level 21 Infinity, but got that from a chest. It served my Zero for a very long time, since he had additional damage for the first shot of every magazine and every Infinity shot is a first shot.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo