Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc., etc.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

27. Re: etc., etc. Dec 22, 2012, 11:18 Frags4Fun

xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 22, 2012, 06:25:
/troll warning on
In 2008, 17,030 women obtained abortions in Connecticut
/troll warning off

That is great that soldier is standing there, but he looks unarmed. Looks like another victim to me, standing in front of a soft target.

I am not for banning anything. Again it is all about control. But ban away, it will get out of control and do nothing.

What happens when this is done with a shotgun and a revolver? Does that eliminate the argument they currently have? The whole thing is just silly.

There are crazies out there and states have taken away mental institutions as they were dens of abuse and experiments. So now crazies are everywhere and an adult cannot be forced to take medication. They harm people, and there is nothing anyone can do about it....

26 people died, and it sucks, it really does. Although tragic and a shock to your system, consider the following.
How many smoking related deaths were on that day?
How many traffic fatalities?
How many abortions?
How many malnourished children died?
How many homeless died?

How many kids, fathers, mothers, grandfathers, grandmothers, and pets in foreign countries died from American drone strikes, bombs, infantry, tanks, missiles, depleted uranium ammo, and so on? Why is this always overlooked even though it's the biggest killer of all?

How many people die in fires everyday? Every minute there is a house fire.
How many rapes on that day by those previously incarcerated for a sex crime?

There are a lot of shitty things that hapen. This is sensational in a rich area (check city data, this isn't the ghetto) and a true tragic event. What is going to be done? The most sensational knee jerk reaction possible so everyone can pat themselves on the back like they made a difference. Then they will go back to doing whatever bullshit they do on a normal basis until it happens again or something more sensational happens.

Just disgusted with some of the conversations people are having, what is on tv, the trash and insults people throw around, the finger pointing.....our society has allowed this to happen over the past 20-30 years. Not just in the case, but violent offenders are reoffending, and the system doens't seem to care.

There, I fixed it for you. Was a good list, but now it's more accurate.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo