Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

The Hidden Secrets Released For AC3 Season Pass

Ubisoft announces that The Hidden Secrets is now available for Assassin's Creed III Season Pass holders, saying this will go on sale for everyone else one week from today. Here's word:

The Hidden Secrets Pack for Assassin's Creed III adds three extra missions - the Lost Mayan Ruins, the Ghost of War, and a Dangerous Secret - for an additional hour of gameplay, taking gamers from lost Mayan ruins to the high seas. Every successful mission is rewarded with in-game weapons. Gamers will also receive:

• Two single-player costumes including the fabled Captain of the Aquila uniform and the traditional Colonial Assassin outfit
  • Two multiplayer characters including the fearsome Redcoat and the deadly Sharpshooter

The Assassin's Creed III Season Pass grants access to all five upcoming downloadable content packs including The Hidden Secrets to gamers owning the original game. The Season Pass provides more than 25% savings versus purchasing the DLC separately.

Assassin's Creed III Season Pass will be available for purchase for 2400 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE or $29.99 on the PlayStation Network. It can be pre-ordered at GameStop and Best Buy.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

1. Re: The Hidden Secrets Released For AC3 Season Pass Dec 4, 2012, 20:05 Panickd

I like how they've crammed all the pre-order (and promo) stuff into one package here and then go on to claim that the Season Pass will save you money over purchasing all the DLC separately.

"Here's an incredible pack with a bunch of stuff you likely already have (and a little bit that you probably don't). Give us more money!"

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo