[Nov 28, 2012, 8:35 pm ET] - Share - Viewing Comments
The Far Cry Website
now offers a new version 1.01 patch for Far Cry 3
, paving the way for the first-person shooter sequel's release in Europe tomorrow and in North America next week. They have instructions on how to install the update automatically, as well as a manual patch which is mirrored on AtomicGamer
, Gamer's Hell
, and GamesMonkey
. Here are the patch notes:
- Improved overall Multiplayer stability and performance.
- Added SHOW TOP, SHOW YOU, PAGE UP and PAGE DOWN options in Leaderboards.
- Fix the voice chat issue that would mute players by default.
- Lobby chat can now be accessed when a controller is connected.
- Fixed graphical issues on loading screen hints.
- Fixed the issue that would prevent maps from being displayed or randomized the first time a user enters Public Co-op.
- Health regeneration option no longer has inverted functionality.
- "Flare gun" kills are no longer considered as Assist kills.
- Fixed ground texture resolution.
- Grass surrounding fire spawns no longer remain red on Firestorm maps.
- Improved white objects thumbnails legibility.
- Users can now start a private match in 1 player on user created maps.
- Improved game stability and performance.
- Fixed issues with flickering on specific water textures.
- Fixed small UI glitches related to different display resolutions.
- “Weapon cache” mission: Mission Zone and Mission Marker no longer stays on mini-map and on screen after mission completion.
- Crafting items are now auto selected when entering a new crafting category.
- Added sound when zooming in and out the camera with the mouse scroll button.
Enter the details of the comment
you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at
the bottom of the form.
||Re: Far Cry 3 Day Zero Patch
||Nov 29, 2012, 09:30
Kajetan wrote on Nov 29, 2012, 03:39:
Techie714 © wrote on Nov 29, 2012, 00:40:This game also recieved very mediocre reviews and some fair warnings. I guess FC3 is a kind of game like Bethesdas RPGs. Either you love them or you hate them.
This game has been getting some solid reviews & word of mouth.
I haven't seen a single review below 80 and I looked. Link?
Also, no, it's not Cryengine. It's an in-house engine.
Edit: I actually found a bad review: bad italian review
The translation is tough to read, but it seems the only thing he didn't like was the story. Seems harsh.
This comment was edited on Nov 29, 2012, 10:47.
.. .. ..
Copyright © 1996-2013 Stephen Heaslip. All rights reserved.
All trademarks are properties of their respective owners.