Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - F1 Race Stars

Codemasters announces the green flag has dropped on F1 Race Stars, and the arcade Formula One racing game is now in North American stores for Windows, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3. There are new home shopping-style videos to promote the game on its YouTube channel, and here's word:

F1 Race Stars, from Codemasters Racing, features the full cast of FORMULA ONE stars as you’ve never seen them before in a chaotic sprint for the checkered flag on circuits littered with power-ups and featuring jumps, loop-the-loops and barrel-rolls! Designed to share the fun with four-player split-screen racing, which can be combined with 12 player-online play, racing fans of all ages will experience a new world of FORMULA ONE fun as they dodge a Truckosaurus, speed past Robo-Sumos and leap into a shark’s mouth on speedy circuits inspired by 11 iconic tracks including Monaco, Silverstone and the new Circuit of Americas in Austin, Texas.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

2. Re: Ships Ahoy - F1 Race Stars Nov 14, 2012, 05:00 theyarecomingforyou

I grabbed the demo off Steam and it is pretty much exactly what it set out to be - an F1 version of Mario-kart. The presentation is very well handled and it will appeal to a younger audience. Obviously it will have little appeal for adults or people who aren't fans of F1, so I can't see myself ever buying it.  

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo