[Nov 13, 2012, 9:01 pm ET] - Share - Viewing Comments
Stream News announces
a new patch is now automatically available for Borderlands 2
to update Gearbox Software's role-playing sequel to version 1.2.0. The lengthy list of changes follows:
- Fixed fast travel stations from downloadable content sometimes disappearing when loading a saved game.
- Fixed an issue where players could occasionally be unable to connect to one another if one of them had recently been in DLC that the other doesn't have.
- Fixed an issue where players were sometimes unable to pick items up after another player had bulk-picked-up a nearby item.
- Fixed a bug in the inventory UI when quickly scrolling to the bottom of a list using the mouse wheel.
- Improved PhysX fluid rendering quality at high resolutions.
- Improved NVIDIA 3D Vision integration.
- Fixed the "Inverted reverse steering" option not working for clients in a multiplayer game.
- Fixed the player's backpack sort setting not persisting.
- Fixed an issue causing players to sometimes crash or freeze after killing Master Gee in the Captain Scarlett DLC.
- Fixed challenges showing inaccurate completion amounts for area-specific challenges.
- Fixed a bug where the player's active mission would sometimes fall back to main-game missions when completing other missions in DLC areas.
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to lose mission rewards that they had not claimed when switching between Normal mode and True Vault Hunter mode.
- Added a confirmation dialog when opening the golden chest in Sanctuary.
- Fixed Arid Nexus Badlands showing an undiscovered challenge that was not attainable.
- Restored some lost progress to players who have had their profiles reset. To ensure you are credited for as much progress as possible, please load your character, select "Continue" on the Main Menu, and then "Save and Quit" after you enter the world. Repeat this process for each character in your character list.
- Fixed the Mechromancer's Anarchy skill sometimes losing stacks incorrectly for multiplayer clients.
- Fixed a bug causing players to sometimes get stuck zoomed in when in "Fight for Your Life" mode.
- Fixed challenge "For The Hoard!" to work properly after resetting challenges.
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause players' skill points to be reset when loading their character.
- Fixed a bug that could cause enemies and missions to be locked to an incorrect level.
- Fixed bug causing Tediore reloads to get Amplify shield damage bonuses for each round remaining in the clip.
- Amplify damage from Amplify Shields is now divided among all projectiles fired from a single shot.
- Balance adjustments to "The Bee":
- Increased Recharge Delay
- Significantly increased Recharge Rate
- Reduced Amplify damage
- DLC raid bosses no longer drop Seraph crystals in Normal Mode.
- Reduced level of DLC raid bosses in Normal Mode.
- Fixed issue resulting in infinite leveling exploit with Fleshstick.
- Increased the health of Terramorphous, Willhelm, and Blue.
- Additional miscellaneous balance tweaks.
- Fixed issues with the following missions that could cause players to get stuck or not be able to complete them:
- Plan B
- Wildlife Preservation
- Mighty Morphin
- Animal Rescue: Food
- The Man Who Would Be Jack
- Get To Know Jack
- Where Angels Fear to Tread
- Trailer Trashing
- Clan War: First Place
- Stalker of Stalkers
- The Once and Future Slab
- Home Movies
- Shielded Favors
- You Are Cordially Invited: Tea Party
- (Captain Scarlett) Freedom of Speech
Enter the details of the comment
you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at
the bottom of the form.
||Re: Borderlands 2 Patched
||Nov 14, 2012, 08:04
Flatline wrote on Nov 14, 2012, 02:58:
Creston wrote on Nov 14, 2012, 00:26:
Ton of changes, and nothing to the biggest problem with the game which is that the loot it drops is fucking pathetic. It makes Diablo 3 look like Santa Claus on a charity spree by comparison.
The rest of their DLC better be awe-inspiringly good if they want me to buy it. More missions with dozens of chests that give you white and green horseshit loot aren't what I'm in the mood for anymore, Randy.
I don't know what you're talking about... Yeah, a lot of chests drop white and green loots, but my primary sniper rifle right now is green and does shit-tons more damage than blues or oranges (by a factor of 3-5x as much). I want to see a new piece of gear (maybe not my primary weapon, but a usable, desirable weapon) once every 30-45 minutes, and I see that just fine. There's no reason to focus on one or two weapons any more since they eliminated weapon experience.
Yeah, I agree.
I'd been running around with a rocket launcher that did 5808 damage for a while, then suddenly found a blue one that did 11000. 30 minutes later found a white one doing 12000.
Color is important, not the end-all be-all.
Plus, I keep seeing people here saying they aren't finding orange weapons and made it to level 50 without finding more than 2 or 3. Both my characters, one a level 30 one a level 24, currently have two on them, and usually find one ever 8 levels or so.
If better loot came around more often I'd probably waste way too much time at the target range, trying to evaluate which shotgun gives me more bang for my buck.