Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Two TrackMania2 Additions Announced

The ManiaPlanet Website reveals plans to launch TrackMania2 Stadium, a new environment for NADEO's racing sequel familiar to players of TrackMania Nations Forever. This is coming early next year, and will utilize ManiaPlanet features as well as their improved game engine. This site offers details, media, and beta signups. ManiaPlanet News also announces TrackMania˛ Valley, a further continuation of the racing sequel that began with TrackMania˛ Canyon, saying this is also due for Windows early next year (thanks Frans). A TrackMania 2 Valley sub-site is online, and they offer some screenshots, a launch trailer, and the following fairly brief explanation:

Some of you have waited for it for a while, and we’re now happy to announce the coming of TrackMania˛ Valley in ManiaPlanet in 2013!

This time, no canyon on the horizon, but a more bucolic setting where crazy drivers will race through mud roads as well as highways. The coming of a new environment of course means a net set of blocks for the editor, but also a brand new gameplay for the driving experience.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

8. Re: Two TrackMania2 Additions Announced Nov 3, 2012, 15:12 Flatline

Closed Betas wrote on Nov 2, 2012, 20:38:
I bought it in beta to get beta access before I realized UBISOFT bought out the company... Was seriously disappointing, and I don't think UBISOFT understood the social aspect of the game and how it actually worked/works... so that aspect is missing. The fact UBISOFT goes around promoting this title never mentioning their name should be enough suspicion to avoid purchase :D

I think that was my biggest complaint with TM2 that kept me from getting into it deeper. The medal system to unlock the canned tracks were kind of annoying, but moreso I shouldn't have to drop out of the program and hit up Google to find more tracks. And I *really* shouldn't have to fire up the file explorer.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo