Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sine Mora PC Plans

Kalypso Media Digital announces plans for a Windows PC edition of Sine Mora, the side-scrolling shooter that's already available for consoles. This will be released next week on November 9th via digital distribution, and we have some screenshots of the PC version along with the following details:

Kalypso Media Digital is pleased to announce they will be bringing the highly rated console shooter, Sine Mora, to Windows PC. Sine Mora, the much lauded side scrolling shooter that won rave reviews for its earlier console release, will be available on Steam and other digital portals on 9th November. The Windows PC version of Sine Mora features stunning 1080p visuals and frantic 60FPS “bullet hell” gameplay combined with a unique time-bending elements.

Sine Mora is a horizontal shoot'em up (shmup) that provides a unique take on the genre as now time is the ultimate factor. Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with contemporary HD presentation, Sine Mora is a gorgeous shooter that offers a Story Mode that weaves an over-the-top tale and an Arcade Mode that provides deep, satisfying gameplay to challenge fans of the genre. With many ways to manipulate time, Sine Mora features over 50 weapon combinations to complete each beautiful stage that adapts to the player's skills with scaling difficulty.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

3. Re: Sine Mora PC Plans Nov 1, 2012, 22:47 LOC

I've heard and seen it on Giantbomb (and Gamespot as well). Game looked quite fun actually, and I do enjoy these types of shooters on PC (especially if they are ported right).

We'll see if this one gets the right treatment or not though. Also, more high quality shmup's the better if you ask me.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo