Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Divinity Anthology Collector's Edition & Pick Your Price Promo

Larian Studios announces Divinity Anthology Collector's Edition, a collection celebrating a decade of the Divinity franchise by bundling the three RPGs in the series along with other goodies, including two soundtracks, a book, stickers, and codes for in-game items for their upcoming Divinity: Dragon Commander and Divinity: Original Sin. They are only producing 25,000 boxed copies of this limited edition, and they will be available as of October 26th at retail in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Sweden, South Africa, and the United Kingdom. Those in other territories can try to get in on the small supply of the game sold online in the Larian Vault. Oddly, there is also a new promotion running right now on GOG.com where they offer the Divinity Anthology as the service's first pay what you want bundle. Word is this "allows GOG.com gamers to pay as little (or as much!) as they want for the epic RPG adventures Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity, and Divinity II - Developerís Cut. The bundle can be purchased at www.gog.com/divinity until 01:00 AM GMT, 18 October 2012."

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

6. Re: Divinity Anthology Collector's Edition & Pick Your Price Promo Oct 10, 2012, 15:46 jacobvandy

It's basically a run-of-the-mill discounted pre-order of the new game with bonus copies of old ones in the series. They've given away the old ones for free before, or for next to nothing during various sales, so anything they get for those on their own is just gravy.

I already bought a Divinity 2 collection on steam, so this Developer's Cut edition that pretty much only adds built-in cheats (excuse me, "console commands") doesn't interest me at all.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo