Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Borderlands 2 Mechromancer DLC Today

Gearbox's Randy Pitchford tweets that the Mechromancer DLC for Borderlands 2 will be released today, a week earlier than planned. Here's word, which does not explain why: "So - here's the surprise, Mechromancer for Borderlands 2 is ready about a week earlier than I promised. Oct 9, all platforms. Woo!" Thanks GameSpot.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

20. Re: Borderlands 2 Mechromancer DLC Today Oct 9, 2012, 12:00 Bhruic

Creston wrote on Oct 9, 2012, 11:44:
PT1 is cool, though it could use more variety in drops, rather than just seeing the same 25 guns over and over again, but they went overboard with TVHM, imo. I know that it was just broken in BL1, since the DLC overleved you and made it a joke, but making every single encounter a "if you get hit three times you're dead" isn't really the way to go either, I think. I've yet to see a single enemy that doesn't just blow away my shields in one hit. :\

TVHM seems even more aimed at coop play. I managed to do a full playthough of it with Axton, but the turrets were doing the majority of the work (I went for the double turrets). 2 turrets + rocket upgrade = lots of dead stuff. But even then I died a lot. That's not to say I didn't get some good weapons and stuff, because I did, but your last line really is true, enemies just blow through you like butter. There's no way I'd try doing pretty much any of the other classes in TVHM solo.

I mean, I guess I'm with you in that I got my money's worth from it, but it the classes were more varied, and they'd balanced it better for solo, I could have kept playing. Sadly, neither are true, so I'll be moving on.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo