Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

WoW Passes 10M Subscribers Again

GamesIndustry International has further details on sales of the Mists of Pandaria expansion for World of Warcraft, Blizzard's MMORPG. They say the add-on has now sold over 2.7 million units, and the game's subscriber count currently tops the 10 million mark over the summer.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

37. Re: WoW Passes 10M Subscribers Again Oct 4, 2012, 16:06 Dades

Alamar wrote on Oct 4, 2012, 15:24:
I'm also curious about the two month drop off, but for GW2... Seems every second day, I see a new thread of many posts of people (finally) realizing it's the same ol...

Total opposite experience here, GW2 is one of the few MMOs going strong after the first wave drop offs. Most of my guild is intact and people are very favorable when discussing it, here and elsewhere.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo