Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Mass Effect Trilogy Announced

The BioWare Blog announces the Mass Effect Trilogy. a bundle of the three games in the sci-fi action/RPG series they will release in time for this year's holiday season for Windows, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3, which brings the original Mass Effect to the PS3 for the first time. Here's more on the contents of the bundle:

• Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3
  • Over 75 hours of story content, plus Mass Effect 3ís online co-op multiplayer
  • Create and customize your own character with his or her appearance and skills, then play your Commander Shepard through all three Mass Effect games.
  • Experience an amazingly rich and detailed universe where your decisions have profound consequences on the action and the outcome.
  • Build a personalized arsenal with powerful weapons complete with their own upgrades and modifications
  • Unleash devastating abilities and skills as you command and train an elite squad.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

12. Re: Mass Effect Trilogy Announced Sep 27, 2012, 04:25 peteham

Most likely, given the timing, the bundle will include the DLC for ME1 and 2, but not 3.

I wonder if there will be any additional improvements. Since I already own the games + the DLC I'm interested in, that would be the only reason for me to grab this. A light cover- and shooting mechanics overhaul for ME1 would be nice, for one. The same goes for the incredibly clunky inventory and tedious loot and weapon mods stuff (made even worse by the aforementioned inventory). I'd really like to replay ME1 for the story stuff at some point, but the overall gameplay is just way off in so many ways I've never been able to get very far in any of my attempts. Plus, the majority of the game is spent doing side-quests that are mind-bogglingly generic and boring.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo