Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Diablo III 1.0.5 Notes; PTR Coming

The Diablo III Website announces Blizzard will soon be launching a PTR (Public Test Realm) for Diablo III, allowing the chance to check prerelease versions of upcoming changes to their action/RPG sequel. They accompany this with the release of PTR Patch 1.0.5 Notes for the next patch for the game, offering details on the new Monster Power system, the new Infernal Machine event, and gameplay changes, which include changes to monster damage and defensive abilities, two new shrines, diminishing returns on crowd control effects, class balance tweaks, and more.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

40. Re: Diablo III 1.0.5 Notes; PTR Coming Sep 21, 2012, 16:37 deqer

LgFriess wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 12:39:
Maybe they'll pull it together for their next release after learning from their mistakes on D3. Right?
Wrong. Oh, it will appear as though they have learned by throwing out a few patches for you. But they will NEVER learn. Under the table, they will NEVER learn, because they don't want to, because that's not in THEIR best interest for making money.

LgFriess wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 12:39:
TL2 is one of those games that hours disappear and you wonder what happened to the time. Goodbye weekend!
You're right. You know why? Because TL2 was specifically made to be fun. You'll see why if you play it.

Trashy wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 12:51:
I bought Torchlight 2, but don't think I'll play it anytime soon.
You're missing out on one FUN game. I don't think you know the truth that TL2 was infact made to be FUN. You'll see.

1AngryGamer wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 14:36:
Good on you, Runic. Unbelieveable really. Well done. Long live your dev team, & personnel in charge,

Until Activision or EA buys them.
Runic has made it clear that no Shark in a Suit with a briefcase of money will come and buy them out. So, no, not going to happen. You have not realized yet that Runic is different than the other companies. They are a small company that actually cares about you, and has a passion for this game.

Undocumented Alien wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 14:41:
I'll take a look at D3 again when they put out the SP (OFFLINE) Mode Patch.
Pretty much, yup. Offline, or no deal, Blizzard.

But even so; even if they do add offline mode, you should not forgive them for this, because in the end they will NEVER learn. You WILL be deceived once again in the future.

Yakubs wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 15:33:
In the first 2 hours of Torchlight 2, I found more items that were interesting than I found in all the time I played Diablo 3.
^ This is an example of my previous statement of how TL2 was strictly made to be FUN. Diablo 3 was made to make money off you. You see?
TL2 was made to be FUN, hence all the positive reviews in the news.

HorrorScope wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 15:59:
descender wrote on Sep 21, 2012, 14:58:
may your RMAH eat you from within in hell

I anticipate that within two weeks, complaints will begin about the loot quality drops in TL2, and the ability to go "buy out" the RNG will be sorely missed.

That will not happen and I wager an eBet.
This won't happen, because TL2 was made to be FUN. You will find your items, and they will be of high quality.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo