Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

World of Warcraft Hotfixes

The World of Warcraft Website has updated its list of hotfixes added to Blizzard's MMORPG since the launch of the version 5.0.5 patch. The list of new balance tweaks and bug-fixes follows:

• General
    • ​The health of all enemies in Theramore's Fall has been doubled.
    • Theramore Footmen have stopped using Shield Bash.
  • Battlegrounds
    • Alterac Valley
      • The number of reinforcements in Alterac Valley has been reduced to 500 (down from 600).
  • Classes
    • Death Knight
      • A warrior's Bloodcurdling Shout should no longer affect bloodworms.
    • Druid
      • Pounce should now correctly consume only one charge of Dream of Cenarius.
    • Mage
      • Frost Armor now increases spell haste by 7% (up from 5%).
    • Priest
      • Angelic Feathers can now be used by all party members when the priest under the influence of crowd control spells, and no longer require line-of-sight to the priest to work
      • Penance's base damage has been reduced so that it now deals significantly less damage at lower player levels, and slightly less damage at level-85.
      • Shadow Word: Insanity should now deal 2667 to 2815 damage plus 290% of spellpower at level-85 (up from 2235 to 2359 plus 243% of spellpower).
      • Mindbender damage has been increased by 20%. It now does 80% as much damage per hit as Shadowfiend (up from 66.7%).
    • Rogue
      • Shiv no longer generates charges of Anticipation.
    • Shaman
      • Capacitor Totem should benefit from the shaman's +hit bonuses, as expected.
    • Warlock
      • Shadow Bite damage has been reduced by 25%.
      • Tongue Lash damage has been reduced by 25%.
  • Dungeons and Raids
    • Tempest Keep
      • Solarian's Solarium Priests should again be hitting for expected amounts of damage.
  • Items
    • Marksman's Blade should no longer have a larger hit range than expected.
    • Oracle Talisman of Ablution now diminishes in efficiency as its owner levels up.
  • Quests
    • Interacting with Zidormi in Dustwallow Bay no longer requires Mists of Pandaria.
  • Bug Fixes
    • Players should no longer retain glyph effects obtained in arenas after exiting the arena.
    • Players who resurrect at their corpse after being offered a resurrection by another player should no longer receive resurrection sickness.
    • Worgen characters who are advanced via a Scroll of Resurrection before completing their introductory quest chain and should no longer be stuck in a phased state.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

1. Re: World of Warcraft Hotfixes Sep 19, 2012, 10:18 Muscular Beaver

I remember when they said they never again want to mess with AV. Not only since then, did they remove things that actually made it more balanced, now they also adjusted the reinforcements. Awesome. Even quicker and lamer games now, putting the alliance in an ever bigger advantage, since they can cap/reach things quicker.

I seriously dont care anymore, since I have finally completely deleted that POS game for good after 5.0, but its still interesting to see them break even more each day and seeing this game getting reduced to a scrawny skeleton of its former glory.

Oh that is so lame... You will PAY for your use of inappropriate dialogue!
- Mojo Jojo
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo