Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

War of the Human Tanks Next Month

Fruitbat Factory announces plans to release an English-language version of War of the Human Tanks next month, with a release on September 14th preceded by a playable demo on September 4th. Here's word on their translation of this Japanese tactical simulation:

War of the Human Tanks series pits the group of Human Tanks commanded by the player against the opposing Commanding Officers and their forces in a campaign fought on a series of grid-based maps. Players will have to use their wits to upgrade their units and utilize them to the best of their abilities in order to progress throughout the game.

Features of the full game will include:

• Fast-paced strategic battles in over 30 maps
  • Use resources earned from battles to develop new tanks
  • Customize your tanks with various modules to deadly effect
  • Multiple endings based on your performance
  • Replay the story keeping your previously earned units and resources
  • Free battle mode to practice and gather extra supplies
  • English localization features two all-new bonus maps, hand-drawn battle backgrounds and an improved user interface

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

1. Re: War of the Human Tanks Next Month Aug 21, 2012, 11:48 Optional nickname

damn, I was hoping having read all these juicy bits, that this game was going to be something along the lines of Minions, from the old.casualcollective.com

if anyone, with a gaming programming degree, or kickstarter goal, wishes to join forces with me, I would love to create a proper minions game, that is browser based, the community is VERY dedicated to this particular game, and it is a simple RTS.

unfortunately, the creator of Minions, went on to Kixeye, and has abandoned completely, any interaction, updates, to this fine gem of a game.

Bluesnews, can you help with this?

If we can get a minions2, or a new game without the name, not to step on property rights, .... I have money to give in.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo