Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

NVIDIA's Free Borderlands 2 Promotion

The GeForce Website announces that owners of NVIDIA's new GTX 660 Ti graphics card (see today's hardware revews) or better are entitled to a free copy of Borderlands 2, Gearbox Software's upcoming role-playing shooter sequel. One of the things this will do is enable users to run the game at maximum settings for all sorts of PhysX effects. and this page offers a trailer showing these off.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

51. Re: NVIDIA's Free Borderlands 2 Promotion Aug 17, 2012, 14:20 Creston

Dades wrote on Aug 17, 2012, 13:56:
Creston wrote on Aug 17, 2012, 13:49:
This case is the best I've ever owned. Once you see their solution for cable management, you wonder why no other case manufacturer came up with that (though some may have, I dunno), and you'll never EVER want to go back to a case without it.

Is it different than the Define series? I like Fractal cases but their cable management sucks compared to Corsair. They use cheap rubber grommets that always fall out as you're cabling and the bottom mounted PSU almost blocks off one of the ones needed. I like everything else about them though. Corsair has probably the best cable management setups in the industry but their cooling performance is always a bit iffy despite using large fans. I think their airflow setups are just flawed somehow.

I don't know if there's a difference between th is and the Define. It does use rubber grommets, and I did actually have one fall out. It wasn't too hard to get it back in place, though, and the airflow through the case with all the cables out of the way is fantastic. I once owned a Corsair case long ago that had no cable system whatsoever, so all cables just hung in a big fucking bundle in the middle of the case.

If they've managed to make it better, then kudos to them. It was about time.

Cooling in the Arc is fantastic. Other than my GPU, everything stays right around 30-35 degrees C.

Creston

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo