Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

More Diablo III 1.04 Details

A post on the Diablo III Website has more on planned changes in the upcoming version 1.04 patch for Diablo III, outlining how they will change the Legendary items in Blizzard's action/RPG to help them better live up to that label. This includes the addition of new affixes and they go on to describe their hopes that this will introduce more build diversity to the game. They also explain the ill conceived planning that made legendaries "kind of crappy," and how they are looking to de-crappify them going forward. They also talk about how this will impact set items (which are also legendary items themselves), and offer this video showing how the artists have been working to make these items have cooler appearances.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

41. Re: More Diablo III 1.04 Details Aug 16, 2012, 09:21 ItBurn

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Aug 15, 2012, 20:48:
ItBurn wrote on Aug 15, 2012, 11:01:
Some classes require you to shop in the auction house as soon as nightmare to be able to continue. Unacceptable, and it apparently isn't planned to be changed.

? I have every class at Inferno or into Hell at this point, and your statement simply isn't true. Normal and Nightmare modes are pretty much roflstomp, faceroll, or your term of choice for ludicrously easy, with any gear you find. I haven't used the RMAH at all, and only used the GAH to buy some blacksmith plans(a huge mistake ) for like 20k. All my gear is found by myself or by my coop partners, and I'm up to Act 3 inferno on my barb, Act 2 Inferno on my WD and Monk.

To be fair, there were certainly some dry spells for my WD as he leveled up first, where he had woefully underpowered gear, but he still completed Normal and Nightmare with ease. Only Belial in Hell gave him any trouble at all, and I had to farm a bit to get some more hp, and drop my beloved pet spec.

Yeah, no. The problem isn't that I suck. If you read my other post, I say that I do have a monk that completed nightmare so easily that I didn,t even need to look at what I was doing.

It simply isn't the case with my wizard. It's probably because I simply got terrible drops. I refuse to use the auction house, and I'm soloing, I don't want to have friends give me weapons.

What I want to do is entirely within reason and supposedly fully supported by the game, but it isn't. I got terrible gear, making the game a loop of death.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo