Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

PlanetSide 2 Beta Imminent

Some tweets from John Smedley indicate that beta testing for PlanetSide 2 will commence soon, perhaps as soon as Friday or Monday. He notes that they were shooting for launching testing for the MMOFPS sequel yesterday or today, "but we have some stuff we need to make sure is awesome," and that "the team is working like crazy but we need to polish some stuff and test it before we let in a massive # of people." Thanks VG247.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

12. Re: PlanetSide 2 Beta Imminent Jul 31, 2012, 13:49 yuastnav

SpectralMeat wrote on Jul 31, 2012, 11:25:
yuastnav wrote on Jul 31, 2012, 11:19:
I don't even have a beta key. :/
They are giving them away 100~150 at a time on Twitter. That's how I got mine, and it required barely anything from me as far as effort goes.

Thanks for the info, didn't know that.

I don't think the chances are very high, however. I don't check for new tweets very often and since I'm in central Europe chances are that I won't be at my computer when the keys are given away.

I guess I should look for a proper Linux client for twitter (since qwit is crashing, for some reason). [edit: well nvm, the incredibly old debian stable client crashes, the newest version (aug 2010) does not.]

In any case, which tiwtter account do I have to bug about this? The onw mentioned in the post or the one called planetside2? I presume the latter.

This comment was edited on Jul 31, 2012, 13:54.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo