Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Mad Catz's Flight Simulator X Add-on Plans

The Combat Pilot Series Website reveals development of add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator X from Mad Catz, the peripheral manufacturer that has been taking a more active role in the software side of gaming The first release in the series is to be called FLIGHT TRAINING OPERATIONS, and according to Kotaku it will be released this summer. Here's word:

FLIGHT TRAINING OPERATIONS, (FTO) is the first installment in the exciting new online multiplayer series Combat Pilot. FTO represents the first step towards the goal of flying strike, carrier strike or other combat missions with your wingmen, squadron, and online community. Built on dedicated servers with a custom multiplayer engine, FTO provides:

• A controlled true multiplayer environment with live chat
        • Over 25 nations to choose a career from
        • Train on CP-T-6Bs, CP-T-38Cs and CP-T-45Cs to earn your wings
        • Graduate to Fighter Lead-in School in preparation for deployment to combat operations

You begin as a new Cadet. As you progress, you will be given an opportunity to be promoted, receive citations and awards, and acquire Combat Pilot Experience.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

4. Re: Mad Catz's Flight Simulator X Add-on Plans Jul 25, 2012, 07:40 Aero

Seems at this point, they would have been a lot better off delaying a little bit and targeting DCS World.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo