Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

RuneScape Claims 200M Accounts

There are now enough RuneScape accounts for one out of every 30 persons on Earth to play the game, according to Jagex, who say their free-to-play massively multiplayer online adventure game now boasts over 200 million registered users who have logged over 443 billion minutes (seven billion hours if you favor clarity over excess) of game time since its launch in 2001. Here's word on how they are celebrating this milestone: "All residents of the RuneScape world are welcome to take part in the in-game celebrations that will be taking place over the next three days. A brand new demon has been discovered, with the health of 200 million hit points! This epic demon can only be defeated with a unique weapon developed specifically for this landmark celebration, and successful demon slayers will be rewarded with a unique item."

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

5. Re: RuneScape Claims 200M Accounts Jul 19, 2012, 17:33 JohnBirshire

"if you prefer clarity over excess"

Haha, I lol'ed, because its so true.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo